Home > Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Article 1 (Purpose)
- ① NTS (company hereinafter) (www.4uhelp.com) Teams of Service (this agreement hereinafter) is designed to provide for the rights, duties and obligations of NTS and its individual or business members in using remote control related services (services hereinafter) provided by the company.
- ② When a user who wants to become a member clicks I agree button after following the company provided procedure, it will be considered he/she has agreed to this agreement. The Telecommunications Service Act and other pertinent Republic of Korea statutes and business customs apply to the rights, duties or obligations of the company and users other than those provided under this agreement.
- Article 2 (Definition of Members)
- ① Members are those who use the services provided by the company by subscribing as member accessing the company Website (www.4uhelp.com) service as provided under this agreement.
- Article 3 (Subscription of Membership)
- ① Those who want to become a member subscribes for membership by pressing Subscription button after entering their personal information on the company-provided subscription form.
- ② Those who have subscribed for membership as provided under paragraph will be registered as member unless they fall under any of the following :
1. If the subscriber was previously deprived of membership pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 3 of this agreement
2. If the registration details include false information, omission or wrong information
3. If it is determined that membership would impede the company’s service materially
- ③ The membership becomes valid when the company’s acceptance reaches the subscriber.
- ④ The members should immediately revise their personal information when any changes take place with the information they enter as provided under paragraph 1.
- Article 4 (Provision or Change of Services)
- ① The company provides the following services to its members.
1. Paid or free remote control service
2. Remote control related community service
3. Information service for the company’s products
4. Section and contents service for the members
5. All other services the company will provide by developing them independently or through partnership with other companies.
- ② The company can change services provided under paragraph 1 by notifying the users of service details and data of change as provided under Article 7 paragraph 2.
- Article 5 (Interruption of Service)
- ① The company may suspend its service temporarily when its computers or other information and communication equipment require repair, inspection or replacement, or fail or communication service breaks down. It may discontinue its service when it introduces new services or for causes it judges to be appropriate.
- ② When service is suspended as provided under paragraph 1, it shall be notified to the members as provided under Article 7 paragraph 2. However, this shall not apply when it is impossible to make advance notices when the service is discontinued by a cause beyond its control (disc failure, system down etc. not attributable to intent or negligence of system administrators).
- Article 6 (Withdrawal or Revocation of Membership
- ① Members may request the company to delete their membership registration (withdraw from membership) at any time. The company shall take actions to delete their membership registration immediately upon requested so.
- ② The company may restrict, suspend or revoke the membership of a user based on its discretion when the user falls under any of the following :
1. When false information is provided on the registration form for subscription
2. When the user obstructs use of the service by others or threatens e-transaction order by stealing personal information of others
3.When the user commits acts prohibited by statutes or this service or violating public order or customs using the service
- ③ When the company decides to revoke a user’s membership, it deletes the membership registration by notifying the reason to the user before deleting it.
- ④ The company may revoke a user’s membership if the user does not log in to use the service for six months consecutively after subscribing for membership as provided under this agreement.
- Article 7 (Notification to Members)
- ① The company may make a notice to a specific member to his/her mail address registered at the time of membership subscription.
- ② The company may publish a public notice on its bulletin board for seven (7) or more days in lieu of notifying to individuals.
- Article 8 (Protection of Members’ Privacy)
- ① The company collects the members’ personal information, including name, address, contact phone number, date of birth, and resident registration number at the time of membership subscription on the company’s Website in order to provide customized services.
- Article 9 (The Company’s Obligations)
- ① The company exerts to provide its services steadily in a reliable manner as provided under this agreement without committing acts prohibited by relevant statutes, this agreement or violating public order or customs.
- ② The company exerts to protect the users’ personal information so that the users may use the service in a secure manner.
- Article 10 (Users’ Obligation for ID and Password Protection)
- ② The users should not let any third party to use their ID or password.
- ③ The users should immediately notify the company and follow the company’s guidance when they lose their ID or password or notice their ID or password is being used by a third party.
- Article 11 (The Member’s Obligations)
- ① The users should not commit any of the following :
1. Registering false information in their new or revised subscription
2. Altering information displayed on the company’s Website
3. Infringing personal rights or intellectual property rights of the company or third parties or obstructing their service
4. Stealing other member’s ID
5. Sending junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, mail messages encouraging others to join a pyramid sales organization, mail that include obscene or violent messages, video or sound contents, or publishing or displaying other information that violate public order or customs
6. Transmitting or displaying information (computer programs etc.) whose transmission or display is prohibited by relevant statutes
7.Displaying articles pretending or disguising as a company employee or service manager or stealing someone else’s name
8. Displaying data that include software viruses, other computer codes, files or programs that are designed to obstruct or destroy normal operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment
9. Stalking or other acts harassing other members
10. Collecting, saving or disclosing personal information of other members without their consent
11. Profit-seeking activities using the company’s service, in such ways as those including displaying advertisement or promotional messages or transmitting spam mails to the general public
12. Acts that violates the service agreement or other service related provisions concerning the company’s service.
- ② The company may restrict, suspend or revoke a user’s membership as provided under Article 6 paragraph 2 or 3 of this agreement when a user commits any act falling under paragraph 1.
- ③ The members are liable to compensate damages they cause to the company or others by a cause attributable to them.
- ④ The minors under the Civil Act should obtain their legal custodian’s or agent’s advance consent when they intend to pay for paid contents service.
- Article 12 (Deletion of Displayed Matters)
- ① The company may delete displayed matters or restrict, suspend or revoke a user’s membership without giving advance notice to the user when his displayed matters include any of the following :
1. Contents that damages honor of other members or third parties by slender or libel
2. Information, sentences, figures and others that violate public order or customs
3. Contents that are believed to be connected to criminal acts
4. Contents that infringe copyrights or other rights of other members or third parties
5. Contents that are believed to violate other statutes
6. Contents that cause religious or political controversies (or disputes) which impede or is believed to impede the company’s operations.
- Article 13 (Copyright and Restriction of Service Use)
- ① The company will have copyrights or other intellectual property rights for writings prepared by the company.
- ② The members or users should not use without the company’s advance acceptance, copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast or otherwise use or let others to use information for gaining profit, which they acquire by using the company’s Website.
- Article 14 (Amendment to Agreement)
- ① The company may amend this agreement within the extend such amendment does not violate the Act on Regulation of Service Agreements, the Framework Act of e-Transactions, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network, and other relevant statutes.
- ② When such amendment details are unfavorable to the members, however, they shall be published for thirty (30) days before the enforcement date.
- ③ The members may refuse the amended agreement. The members may express their objection within fifteen (15) days from the publication of the amended agreement. The company may terminate its contract with the members who refuse the amendment. It is considered that the members have agreed to the amendment if they do not express objection within fifteen (15) days from the publication of the amended agreement.
- Article 15 (Jurisdiction for Litigation)
- The Republic of Korea law shall apply to any disputes arising between the company and the members concerning the service. The court in the territory where the company is located shall have an exclusive jurisdiction for such disputes.
This agreement shall go into force on July 02, 2012.