Home > User's Manual > Other Functions
- 01. Application of the alternative technology of Active X
- The alternative technology of Active X is applied in 4uHelp; Active X is not needed.
If a company asks, Active X is applied.
- The 4uHelp Host program to be used in the customer’s PC is a one-off program and is automatically removed after completion of the remote support.
- 02. How to terminate a connection and close and suspend control right.
- During the remote support by the agent, the customer may use the functions for [Terminate connection], [Close control right], and [Suspend control right].
- ∙ [Terminate connection] : The customer can terminate remote support by force. Reconnection requires the customer’s consent again.
- Below is the remote support screen displayed on the customer’s PC during remote support.
- ∙ [Lock control right] : The customer can close the agent's control right by clicking [Ctrl+Shift+F2].
- When the control right is closed, the agent has no control right, and when the customer clicks [Ctrl+Shift+F2] again, the closed control right is released.
- ∙ [Suspend control right] : The customer may temporarily suspend the agent’s control right by clicking [Ctrl+Shift+F5].
- When the agent requests control right again, the agent has the control right.
- 03. Checking the situation of agents
- The administrator can check the situation of registered agents as shown below.