Fires happen around us from time to time. There are many reasons for electrical fires in elevators, but they are mainly due to poor installation and daily maintenance of electrical equipment,
When the electrical equipment exceeds the rated load during operation, it is caused by short circuit, overheating and spark of the line. Therefore, it is necessary to configure fire-fighting equipment that meets the regulations.
1、 Cause of fire
1. Equipment overheating
The main causes of heating of electrical equipment are:
(1) Short circuit; In case of short-circuit fault, the current in the line increases several times as normal, and the heat generated is directly proportional to the current.
At this time, if the temperature reaches the ignition point of combustibles, it will cause a fire.
(2) Overload; Overload can also cause heating of the equipment. There are three situations causing overload: first, the design and selection of lines and equipment are unreasonable,
Cause overheating at rated load; Second, the use is unreasonable, and the elevator runs overload for a long time,
Cause overheating of lines or equipment; Third, fault operation, such as three-phase power supply missing one.
(3) Poor contact; The contacts of various contactors do not have enough pressure or the contact surface is rough and uneven, which will lead to overheating of the contacts.
(4) Poor heat dissipation; The resistor is improperly installed or damaged or deformed during use, and the heat accumulation is too high.
2. There are combustibles around the elevator
(1) Electrical circuit, switch cabinet, fuse, bolt, lighting appliance, motor
Electric heating equipment and other electrical equipment are very prone to fire when they are in contact with or close to combustibles.
Lack of oil in the lubrication system can also lead to fire.
(2) Cigarette butts, matchsticks and other inflammables thrown by elevator drivers and boarding maintenance personnel are also easy to cause fire.
(3) During the maintenance of the elevator, the sparks and splashes generated by electric welding fall on the elevator and cause a fire.
2、 Fire extinguishing method
After an electrical fire, the electrical equipment may be short circuited due to insulation damage, and the electrical circuit may also be short circuited due to disconnection,
Electrify the normally uncharged metal frame and ground, resulting in electric shock of contact voltage or step voltage.
Therefore, in case of fire near electrical equipment, electrical devices or lines and electrical equipment, first try to cut off the power supply,
To prevent electric shock caused by fire spreading and fire extinguishing,
If the power cannot be cut off, fire-fighting equipment shall be used reasonably to put out the fire.
The above is a detailed introduction to the fixed lift cargo elevator. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service