The fixed boarding bridge hydraulic pump station has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, high efficiency, small volume, reliable performance, no leakage, beautiful appearance, low price and so on. The fixed boarding bridge hydraulic pump station uses mineral hydraulic oil as the working medium. In the process of practical application, in addition to further optimizing the design scheme of the hydraulic pump station and improving its performance, we should also learn the basic operation of the commissioning of the fixed boarding bridge hydraulic pump station to ensure that the hydraulic power unit is always in a normal state, so as to better use the equipment.
Civil engineering requirements for fixed boarding bridge:
1. The user must reserve the pit in strict accordance with the installation pit size drawing provided by the supplier, and the pit shall be square and straight, with a solid and flat bottom.
2. Both ends in front of the pit (i.e. position a) must be firm and flat to facilitate the installation of anti-collision glue.
3. The user must prepare anti-collision corner irons (80# above) for vehicle stabilization at the edge of the pit in advance, and connect them firmly with the reinforcement mesh in the civil engineering, with each spacing of no more than 300mm.
4. The power supply shall be 380V / 50Hz, equipped with a five core power line of not less than 2.5 square meters, from the electric control box to the power outlet in the civil pit, and protected by steel pipe or PVC pipe. The boarding bridge action can be seen at the installation position of the electric control box.
Commissioning of fixed boarding bridge hydraulic pump station:
1. Under normal circumstances, the fixed boarding bridge hydraulic pump station is debugged before leaving the factory;
2. What users should pay attention to when using is to check that the rotation direction of the pump should be consistent with the direction indicated by the label on the pump body, and the three-phase power line should not be connected reversely; Check whether the hydraulic system has load relief circuit and whether it can cause full load start and stop; Under normal conditions, the oil pump supplies oil to the system, automatically maintains the rated pressure of the system, and realizes the position holding function of the valve at any position through the locking of the control valve.
3. Generally, there will be an overflow valve in the hydraulic oil circuit at the beginning to prevent the damage of other components due to excessive pressure. For protection, generally adjust this value first, which is 0.3 higher than the required pressure;
At present, it has been widely used in automobile engineering, warehousing and logistics, construction machinery, automobile maintenance equipment, machine tools, medical equipment, production line control and other industries, and is gradually being recognized and selected by people.
According to the different use sites, the requirements of the boarding bridge are also different. If the loading and unloading operation is mobile, choose the mobile boarding bridge. On the contrary, choose the fixed boarding bridge when it is fixed on a certain occasion. The rated load of the two boarding bridges is basically the same. Most of the used load in the market is about 6-12t, but there are some exceptions. 15t, 20t and 30t are required, which requires non-standard customization.
The working principle of the lifting platform is that the hydraulic oil forms a certain pressure from the vane pump and enters the lower end of the hydraulic cylinder through the oil filter, flameproof electromagnetic directional valve, throttle valve, hydraulic control one-way valve and balance valve to make the piston of the hydraulic cylinder move upward and lift the heavy objects. The return oil at the upper end of the hydraulic cylinder returns to the oil tank through the flameproof electromagnetic directional valve, and its rated pressure is adjusted through the overflow valve, Observe the reading value of the pressure gauge through the pressure gauge.